FAQSearchLoginRegister
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Redline 4 PO 14 day report 

Post Redline 4 PO 14 day report
When ever I run the "Post Office Message Count per User during the last 14 days" report, I get everyone's yesterday total. All other day's info shows 0. If I run it tomorrow, I will see today's totals but yesterday's will be zero. Everyday I get just the pervious day's info, nothing else.
Thanks,
John

Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:40 am

Post Re: Redline 4 PO 14 day report
Hi John,
The Post Office 14 Day Message Count per User report uses the POA logs and the GWHECK files to fill in the data. Double check your scheduled events for the POA and make sure they are being imported by Redline. To check that, go to the Post Office directory and go to the wpcsout/chk directory. Look for 3 files: mbstats.log, gwaudit.log, and gwstats.log. If you see them in that directory, that means Redline has not acquired them and we need to troubleshoot that further. If there are no files in there, and you have the scheduled events configured, then you should be fine. Also, when looking at the seeing for the scheduled events, be sure that you do not have the logs being sent to the administrator e-mail address.

This report is a snapshot of a 14 day trend. Everytime you run it, it will be different each time. Running it daily will show yesterdays tota (based on the day you run it). Then it will show the 7 days from today, and so forth. So every day you run the report, it will count back based on the day you run it. It is more to show trending than anything.

If you would like, please open up a support call with Redline, and we can get remoted in and have a look.

Thanks.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:52 pm