FAQSearchLoginRegister
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:42 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Odd Report Entries 

Post Odd Report Entries
I've been periodically running GroupWise User reports in Redline 3.1 to monitor progress of cleaning up my user's mailboxes. I've been running these reports for a while and keep seeing some entries that I can't figure out why they are appearing. Some come and go, while others seem to stay.

Here is an abbreviated example of what I see: (I apologize for the formatting if it is difficult to read)
Name User DB File Mailbox Size (KB)
USERNAME userxxx.db 2243709
Mail <something "here userxxx.db 2077629

I am guessing that the message may be corrupted, but really don't know.

I'm also seeing one example like the following which the formatting of the 2nd user DB file doesn't fit the groupwise model:
Name User DB File Mailbox Size (KB)
USERNAME userxy1.db 5249831
Mail User Name userD.G.db 5090941

Finally, I'm seeing a couple of the Mail <someaddress.com "Name entries for User DB files that there is no matching User DB file for any other user in the report. My guess is that it might be for an account that may have been deleted incorrectly at some time.

Has anyone experienced something similar to this and know how to fix any of these issues, or are they things that I can just ignore? Thanks!

Thu May 27, 2010 9:03 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Odd Report Entries
Hello,
The biggest key with discrepancies with reports such as the one you are running is to compare the Redline reports with the actual reports that Redline is collecting and parsing the information. Depending on the report, we may need to look at the GWCHECK logs or even the POA logs to see what information GroupWise is providing for the Redline monitoring system.

It certainly is possible that the data that you are seeing is an account that was previously deleted. It's too difficult to tell with the amount of information given. I would highly recommend contacting Redline support and show them the report issues you are currently having. They can remote in and look at the problem and figure out what is going on.
Thank you.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:08 am